Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tag, I'm It!

I've been tagged by Julia at A Slice of Cherry Pie . This is a first for me. I've only been blogging since January, so if I goof in some way, forgive.

OK.........so here are my 5 things:

1. Before I became an acupuncturist, I was a potter, living in the mountains of New Mexico. (You knew about the New Mexico part, but I think the potter part is new.)

2. If I had to choose a way of healing the world, I'd become a jazz singer.

3. My cat's name is Boo, and she and her friend Zevo have a blog. Well, it's really Zevo's blog, but it's called "The Adventures of Zevo and Boo". Zevo posts daily. Boo posts less often. Their pet humans wait their turn for the computer. My friend Jeanie and I are discussing turning it into a book.

4. I'm addicted to travel. No, seriously.........addicted. I've been to Europe many times, starting when I was 13. Also been to Turkey, South America, the Galapagos Islands, Tahiti, Vietnam and Cambodia. I'm going to India in early April.

5. When I was a senior in college, I did camera work on a friend's 16mm feature length film called "Assassin." I thought this would lead to a job working in film, but sadly, in those days, women just didn't get those kinds of jobs. "How fast can you type?" was the question I was asked again and again. (Type? I didn't in those days. I was an ARTIST!!)


OK. So I guess I have to tag 5 people next. I hope I can come up with 5 who haven't been tagged...........

Ann at A Chicken In Every Granny Cart
Rachael at Fresh Approach Cooking
Chris at Melecotte
Patricia at technicolorkitchen
Stephen at stephencooks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A potter - How cool! Thanks! And tagging me was fine! Glad to participate. :)

Susan from Food Blogga said...

Tahiti looks like one of the most glorious places in the world to visit. How fantastic!

Patricia Scarpin said...

Dear Toni,

Tks for tagging me! It's my first time, too. :)

I'll be posting my answers pretty soon.

Beijo,
Patricia.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for plugging our blog!

love,
zevo calamari & boo

Rachael Narins said...

Have I mentioned in the last 20 minutes that you ROCK? I so adore you. (And my mother is reading your blog and loving it and missing NM and YOU, btw...just wanted to share)

I actually did this meme awhile back though, so I will pass...but don't be shy about tagging me again some time!

xoxox
Rachael

Unknown said...

Five fascinating facts, Toni!

I wish I'd become addicted to travel earlier.